Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 February 2016

The Perils of Moving Home for the Zillionth Time.


After what seems like a million moves, I like to keep things MINIMAL.

That means clean lines, smooth edges. No mess. Neat. 

I like to be able to hoist what items I have into a box with a nice big shiny red bow and cart them off swiftly whenever things go down in Chinatown.

I like that all my things can be squashed down into a few bags for life and my garden hose can also multitask as a Christmas garland for my Xmas tree in transportation.

I like how sensible I am in sellotaping the respective castors to the underside of the beds, drawers and everything else that was missing a screw, a wheelie bit and a few other non-descript bolts. 

I like how I remembered that drawing pins, light bulbs and plugs all take precedence over toilet rolls, charger supply and internet access. 

And I give a special high five to clean bedding, towels and dishcloths. . .  

. . . . . . When I can fucking find em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment