Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 May 2015

The Facebook Wedding Photo you DON'T want to see



Facebook is a fucker. 

Here you are innocently drifting through pages, flicking through walls, when law and be-fucking-hold, there pops up a picture of someone you once knew very well in an image that you wish he would have rather not. 
  
Oh my fucking God.  What the fuck? 
  
How on earth can a knobhead like him end up in fairytale wedding photos that I’ve coveted all my life? 
  
Fucking black and white arty prints, looking all wistful and dreamy like – nowt like the fucking wassock that he really is, the shit.
  
This man, looking all moody and handsome like in his posh boy little wedding attire is the same man who shoved his dutty shitty pants underneath my mattress to hide them from me and got hit over the head with a hammer from some fella passer-by because he tried to rob some poor fucker for their mobile phone one night. 
  
I mean I’m all for Karma but WHAT THE FUCK?
  
Karma most definitely IS a man – and a fucking shady one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment