Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 May 2015

Relationships - 0 v Rusty Pin in the Eye - 1



Dear Spineless Twat, 

Thank you for luring me into a false sense of security and then dropping me from a great height into a big pile of dogshit.
  
Thank you for your ignorance, insensitivity and selfishness, which you obviously couldn’t hide any longer and which manifested itself perfectly to show me what an absolute cunt you really are.

Thank you for reminding me that there is a fucking good reason that I am happier single.

Thank you for helping me to realise that I shouldn’t listen to what’s being said on a date but to pay more attention to what isn’t.

Thank you for reassuring me that the reason I wear full body armour 24/7 is to protect myself from snakes like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment