Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 May 2015

Muslim misogyny and how it can kiss my arse.



I am fucking sick to the teeth of Muslim men.

If they’re not trying to condescend me, they’re trying to send me and equality back into the fucking dark ages. 

Take tonight for instance. Nice taxi driver. Until I tell him that he’s in the wrong lane for where I want dropping off.

‘You women. You wouldn’t understand if I told you.’

‘Try spelling it out for me then?’ I said. ‘Maybe being a silly, stupid woman, I may surprise you and understand what nonsense you’re talking about eh?’

To which he mumbled something in whatever language he chuntered off in (probably something insulting to women nonetheless) and gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the journey home.

As we pulled up outside the door, the meter said £5.40.

I gave him a fiver.

‘Be grateful that I’m only underpaying you 40p.’ I said to him. 

‘In your culture, you suppress women.  But In my country, women help pay your wages so have some fucking respect.’

No comments:

Post a Comment