Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 August 2014

Bella, Bella, Andorra la Vella

I have just returned from a breathtaking place that quite surprisingly not a lot of people are that particularly familiar with. 


It literally is a utopia on top of the world and it did more for me in three weeks than ‘home’ has done for me in a very long time. 


Now don’t get me wrong, I did miss ‘home’ but upon returning here, it wasn’t long before I was yearning with deep emotion for the happy adventure that had just been.  


I cannot begin to describe the feeling that my sabbatical has unleashed but I truly recognise its positivity and I am overwhelmed at the true joy that it promises to bring. 


I now know for sure that I do not want to live a life that is dark, oppressive and troubled.  


I want to live a life that is sunny, happy and free from burden and more importantly, I want my children to see the real beauty of Planet Earth amidst the vast landscapes and visual miracles that it so magnificently offers. 


Settle back into living a life of social slavery, debt and mundane routine?  Not on your Nelly, love.


I’m too busy planning our next adventure to terrains that we have only yet to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment