Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 August 2014

Internet + real life = absolute bollocks.



So I’m sure you all want to hear how the Disney fairytale ended? 

Well, it ended with the princess walking into a boozer to discover prince was not idol incarnate but more like sheer stalemate. 

I carried the whole conversation of the evening just to keep things bobbing afloat.  I gave the right oooh's and the right ahhh's in all the right places, laughed a bit, enquired a bit but the fact of the matter was - he simply just wasn’t attractive to me. 

I had built him up to be such an Adonis.  My very own globe-trekking action man who disappointingly ended up rocking such an ultimate fashion faux paux outfit that I wanted to take myself outside and kick my own fucking head in. 

WTF?  I had been stressing myself out for nowt. 

I know photography puts on a few pounds but did his head really look that small in his pictures?  

I beg to differ. 

Anyway, moral of story is:  If a man appears to be too good to be true on the internet, it's because in real life, he most probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment