Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 November 2013

My not-so-polite note to the PM



For the Attention of Mr my head is up my posh arsehole Cameron 

I think you need to take your airy fairy arse out of that ivory tower of yours and open your eyes to what’s happening in the real world, posh boy.

You’re supposed to be leading this country but all you’re doing is decimating it. 

First Coal and now Shipbuilding?

I seriously think you’re Maggie Thatcher’s illegitimate lovechild.

And don’t bother blaming Labour either to cover your evil ways. I’m sick to the back teeth of hearing that same old tired regurgitated shit. Labour aren’t in charge now. You lot are. 

I have grown in a political era which seduced me as a youngster and then left me to perish. The ‘New World’ I grew up wanting to be a part of, has disintegrated into a life full of endless promises, astonishing greed, imbalanced wealth, unnecessary deprivation and suffering – all thanks to the Tories.

It is only now that I am truly recognising that despite all of my efforts, I am in the same place that I started from. Below the breadline. And I’ve worked all of my life at that. 

Under Thatcher, I have disturbing memories of my miner dad being called a scab and spat on in the street, my reluctance to wear education issue clothes (which were then three sizes too big for me, btw) and a constant diet of uncle bens boiled rice (before foreign food was even in fashion). 

Under you, I’m at the same social disadvantage some twenty-five years later. No industry, no growth and no fucking hope either. WTF are you doing to us all?

Diligent years of slaving away to imaginary and unachievable benchmarks, to reach a time when before we can even think about going out to work, we have to contemplate ridiculous child-care costs. And after childcare costs have robbed us blind, along comes the authorities with their rent and council tax demands.  And on top of that, extortionate water rates and feeding gas and electric meters like they’re going out of fashion. Then, oh my god, don’t even mention the rocketing cost of food shopping. 

No wonder IDS flopped out on the challenge of living on a week’s JSA. Sanctimonious piece of shit, he is.  Is it any wonder gambling houses/charity shops and pawnbrokers are booming? 

People need a national lottery win just to cover their basic living costs.

I wonder, do you and Samantha ever have to copper up to feed the gas and electric meters or make a fiver last you three days? 

Nope, I didn’t think so.

Parents can’t afford to clothe and feed their kids and all you want to do is build big army toys to aggravate other countries with and look good on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment